Home » » Nick & Jeffrey

Nick & Jeffrey
















Sean Cody wrote:
I had a great conversation with Nick right after his first video. I asked him if he would be open to sex with another guy. He didn't say no, but he asked if he could check out more of the site to see what it was all about. A few days later...I got an e-mail back asking about Jeffrey!
I was very happy when Nick returned, but he seemed a little anxious...
"Are you excited? Are you nervous? Are you scared?" I asked Nick.
"You know, a little bit of all those things."
"Did you do any research before you came here?"
"He said he watched a few of my videos..." Jeffrey said.
"Yeah, a little bit of his stuff,"Nick added.
"What did you think?"
"Well you know...I was happy!"
They were both more than happy. Jeffrey knew that he had to show Nick the ropes and he did just that...sucking on Nick's cock and rimming his hairy ass. True to form, Jeffrey's cock jumped out of his pants hard and ready for action. The look on Nick's face while Jeffrey pumped in and out of him clearly said that this was what he was waiting for!